Techstars Startup Weekend Los Angeles 2018
Startup Weekend is about experiential education. Participants don’t just listen to theory. They get their hands dirty and put theories to the test by collaborating with like-minded, passionate individuals from a variety of backgrounds and points of view. Participants receive invaluable one-on-one time with movers and shakers from the community - local tech and startup leaders who take part in Startup Weekend as mentors and judges.
- Anyone is welcome to pitch their startup idea and receive feedback from their peers.
- Teams form organically around the ideas and those that have the most popular votes or team members carry on past Friday night. Each team must have at least three people.
- What follows is a 54-hour frenzy of business model creation, coding, designing, and market validation.
- The event culminates with Demo Day - a dinner and presentations in front of local entrepreneurial leaders which presents another opportunity for critical feedback.
- Whether entrepreneurs launch a company, find a co-founder, meet someone new, or simply learn a new skill, everyone is guaranteed to leave the event better prepared to navigate the chaotic but fun world of startups.
Go Metro to this event. Plan your trip.
1 LMU Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Google map and directions