Innovating Investment in Cannabis Social Equity
Cannabis of Los Angeles’ (COLA) clean energy GoVerde Incubator Campus is being designed to provide compliant operating facilities and technical assistance for social equity cannabis cultivation, manufacturing and distribution entrepreneurs.
COLA’s strategic and synergistic partnerships by and between industry leading companies, social equity entrepreneurs and emerging companies will co-exist within a vertically integrated ecosystem and will foster innovation and access to cannabis industry business ownership and facilitate the elements required to help urban entrepreneurs sustain operations and thrive.
The GoVerde Incubator is being established on 62nd Street and 61st Street in the Good Year Industrial Tract located in Council District 9. GoVerde offers dedicated and shared work space designed and infused with methodologies to motivate creativity and innovation.
GoVerde's environmentally conscious business practices will include:
- sustainable building design and operations methodologies that meet city,
- state and federal guidelines such the use low energy and/or non-volatile extraction methodologies in our manufacturing processes which will reduce energy consumption and potential air pollutants;
- utilization of LED and plasma lights in the cultivation lab; a continual showcase innovative sustainable solutions created by entrepreneurs;
- utilization of pesticide-free and organic pest management and cleaning solutions; and
- utilization of 100% recycled packaging for all products.
This event will share how the GoVerde Inncubator is coming to fruition and the opportunities to participate and partner.
Go Metro to this event. Plan your trip.
Leimert Park Village
4331 S. Degnan Boulevard
Los Angeles , CA 90008
Google map and directions