Get Urban DTLA
Take one of the DCBID's monthly GET URBAN Office Space Tours to learn why Downtown Los Angeles (DTLA) is the perfect place for your business. We will explore the eclectic neighborhoods, creative work environments, arts, culture, retail and residential opportunities that make Downtown great!
SPECIAL TOUR THIS MONTH:
Real Estate Innovation in the Financial District
To celebrate Innovate LA, we are "innovating" our program this month by presenting a special walking tour of the Financial District highlighting the changing office environment. Long the heart of Downtown's business community, the District is being remade by a new generation of sophisticated property owners making strategic investments to meet the changing needs of tenants. Join us as we explore four properties that exemplify the spirit of innovation in DTLA.
Featuring five firms on the leading edge of real estate innovation:
- Industrious: With a hospitality-based approach and a refined look and feel, Industrious is bringing a unique product to the rapidly expanding co-working market.
- NXT Design Studio: Designers of the new headquarters for K-Swiss at PacMutual, their clients include Legalzoom, X-Prize, and True Religion.
- Turelk: An industry-leading tenant improvement contractor, their work is on display in their new office on street level at The Gas Company Tower and at WeWork, Hyundai, Red Bull, Activision, and many, many others.
- CPM One Source: A full service tenant relocation firm, they work at every stage of the process, from shipping boxes to picking furniture.
- Breather: Adding a new dimension to the concept of the workplace, Breather rents beautiful, private meeting spaces whenever you need them, including two at The CalEdison DTLA.
PLUS: End-of-tour reception on the patio at The Bunker Hill Bar & Grill
Industrious - 600 Wilshire Boulevard
Coworking Redefined.Stunning offices, inviting hospitality, and an inspiring community. Going far beyond a desk and a chair to deliver the perfect office.
PacMutual - 523 W 6th Street
One City Block. A Thousand Stories. PacMutual is a 460,000 sf campus of three interconnected buildings constructed between 1908 and 1927.
The Gas Company Tower - 555 W. 5th Street
An award-winning, Class A architectural landmark on the Los Angeles skyline. With its glass fins at street level and boat shape in the upper bank, the 52-story glass tower stands out as a beacon of modernism among the neighboring historic buildings.
The CalEdison DTLA - 601 W. 5th Street
Built in 1931, the property is undergoing a thoughtful repositioning for creative office use—retaining and underscoring the building’s history and architectural integrity, while updating for today’s office needs.
Go Metro to this event. Plan your trip on metro.net.
Take a Lyft to #ILA2016 events this year! New users receive $50 in ride credit with the code: INNOVATELA
626 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Google map and directions